Dakota County Kennels a Next Day Pets breeder sells dogs with giardia.After many months of searching for a hypo-allergenic and minimal shedding puppy, I settled on DCK.After several conversation and e-mails, checking with the South Dakota Agriculture Dept.

for assurance of licensing and the Human Society,I was assured DCK was a reputable breeder. Within 24 hours of the pup's arrival arrival, I saw a vet that tested the *** and found giardia.I requested the Nearmans, owners of DKC to reimburse me for the meds and the vet testing (total $49.00).They refused total reimbursement sending only $30.00 and referring to the contract that doesn't reflect a non-reimbursement clause for sick and diseased pets. I paid $500.00 for the dog plus airfare. The Nearmans are liars and frauds.

While they post a BBB sign, it is as meaningless as their words that they sell healthy pups. If you deal with them, dig investigate more.

Call the South Dakota Attorney General's Office of Consumer Affairs to find out the truth about the transaction including the e-mails and letters that were sent.

Review about: Dakota Country Kennels Dog.

Had an Experience with Dakota Country Kennels?

Comments

We bought a puppy from Dakota Kennels and my husband just came back from the vet and our puppy has giardia and the visit cost us over $300.00 and the poor little puppy had to have an IV and

X-RAYS and has to be placed on special food and Antibiotics.Hopefully, this will take care of the problem.

We love her dearly and hate to see her going through all this. We would never buy another puppy from them again . Also, we found out she has a bad knee and will need surgery to correct it and all this happening and she just turned one year old.

Also, we would have thought Dakota Kennels would have called to see if she made it okay because the puppy had several layovers because of the weather and also at one of the layovers the puppy had a three hour delay and all the layovers had to scare the poor little puppy not knowing what was going on.I was disappointed that they didn't call to see if she made it okay.

This is not news. I know them and they are getting people they know to post "positive replies" so they can keep their sorry business open. If it walks like a duck and quack like a duck...

sorry to say but coccidia and giardia are just a nuisance of the puppies.It occurs just as easy as changing their water.

You should be ashamed of yourself to file such a complaint against a breeder and tarnish their reputation for nothing but a nuisance. There are far worse things that you could be up against like life threatening congenital defects.

Ringworm, hear murmurs, kidney failure, liver shunts!You nit picky individuals, you honestly deserve to be black listed by ALL BREEDERS so that no one ever sells to your pathetic picky selves!

Checked out the website, just wondering what exactly is a custom cross?

#272026

I have nothing but good things to say about DCK and Laura.I recommended their puppies to my own mother.

They were very helpful and patient with me. We got our first Morkey from them and worked for months to get our second one.

We knew that we wanted another little girl and they let us know every time they were going to have a litter and then when the babies were born they let us know the sex of the puppies.Not only were they great to our family they treat their puppies with love and affection.

#272024

I bought a puppy from Dakota County Kennels.My dog has been nothing other than a joy!

He is perfectly healthy and always has been.I can't speak for anyone eles, but my experience from first contact to today has been perfect!

nearmbre

I can't believe a site like Pissed Consumer has not had any class action law suits filed against it. We have been a very honest, caring company for over 10 years and one person filed a complaint as shown above or I guess anyone can file a complaint, customer or not, without Pissed Consumre checking both sides of the situation or any contract obligations from both parties. Even after the party has agreed to remove their posting from this site the site will not remove it unless the business pays them $5000 to have it removed. Sounds allot like the old fashion Black Male to me and that is against the law. Sure Pissed Consumre will not post this but I guess it makes me feel better about typing a response anyway, maybe they are a fair company but I highly doubt it. If you cannot file a complaint about their company I would say this site is a Black Male site for all companies in the world. There is a reason Karen could not find any negative press (zero) about Dakota Country Kennels and we have an A rating with the BBB, they check both sides of the story before posting any complaints and we're sure you will find Zero complaints about Dakota Country Kennels there. I'm sure you will find over 800 happy clients in the world that would love to tell you about the positive transaction they have had with Dakota Country Kennels and how much they love their new puppy purchased from us.

That's about all I wish to say on this matter an I hope this site is an honest site and...

Laura,

Dakota Country Kennels

to nearmbre #1359987

just needed to document the fact there here we are, seven long years down the line, and yr commentary had me effing rolling! "black males" vs the correctly spelled rendition "blackmail(s)" is just about the WORST spelling mistake one could make. thank you for the laughs.

Dakota Country Kennels Products and Services