5.0

We purchased a beautiful French Brittany from them 4 years ago.We live in Florida so they flew her to Miami.

She has been very healthy except for a few allergies. I think lots a of people and animals have allergies in Florida. She is an amazing dog and could be a service dog for people who have anxiety or stress. Seriously she senses my every mood and if I am stressed she comes running to comfort me!

She would also be a great hunter if we hunted. She is great at pointing birds, rabbits and other small animals.

I love her very much and am very happy with her!I have nothing but good things to say about Dakota Country Kennels.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of dakota country kennels brittany dog. Dakota Country Kennels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dakota country kennels brittany dog in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dakota Country Kennels.

Had an Experience with Dakota Country Kennels?

Comments